Nbsp Here S Some Advice To Play The Slot Machines
Here's some advice to play the slot machines,
1. Always load up a progressive machine. The progressives don't
pay as often or as many of the small winning combinations that simple
machines do, so you are actually playing for the jackpot only. In that
case, you have to load them up in order to get the jackpot. Read the
2. Pay attention to the sound of the casino. Notice which slot
machines are hitting and which aren't. oftentimes there will seem to
be "hot" carousels and cold ones. Follow like sheep to the
3. Play the progressives with the highest jackpots. It makes
sense to seek the greatest reward if you're willing to take the progressive
risk. As the change person for help in locating top jackpots.
4. Stake out a seemingly hot carousel and spend an evening (between
dinner and second show time) watching how the machines do. Once
you've seen enough, go to sleep. Then come back in the very early hours
of the morning and hit the ones that have been played hard but haven't
5. Resist the temptation to move up the pay scale when you're losing.
Because slots have the worst odds, increasing your level of play can
be the worst bet in the house! If you must keep playing, get off the
progressives and find some simple nonprogressive (flat top) machines.
6. When you finally hit a jackpot�� just sit there. Take a deep
breath. Don't mistakenly pull the handle again or touch a button. Most
jackpots, especially those that are $1,000 or more, are paid by an attendant
who will come over to verify your win and pay you off in cash.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]